How to Unlock Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 ?
Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
After Unlocking Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 will work with
Also any where in the world with any Supported Carrier
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
Internet settings (APN Settings)
How To Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012?
Factory Data Reset
- From the screen of your phone, press the Menu button
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage such as applications, music, movies or photos.
- Tap Reset Phone.
Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT-6012 Factory reset using external keys
Note: It is highly recommended you use the above factory reset using the settings. If you are unable to navigate through the menu to perform a factory data reset, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Power up the phone by pressing the VOL UP + VOL DOWN KEY together + PWR KEY .
- The device will enumerate with different BOOT OPTIONS
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL and VOL UP Key to SELECT
- Select Recovery
- The device will start up with Motorola logo and power up to a little Android man logo with Exclamation mark
- Press the VOL UP and VOL DOWN Key together at this screen
- The device will display BLUE Text on a Black background .
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll DOWN and the PWR Key to SELECT the option desired .
- In this case , press the VOL DOWN key till the Wipe data / factory reset is selected and press the PWR key to confirm the selection .
- Use the VOL DOWN key again to select YES – delete all user data and press the PWR key to CONFIRM .
- The device will then start performing the Factory Data Reset
- Once the Formatting is complete , press the PWR key to confirm a REBOOT
- The message rebooting is displayed on the phone.
- The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence .