How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8/ G920A/ G920T?
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8/ G920A/ G920T Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
For Metro PCS USA Please follow the following instructions
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder.)
- Tap Continue.
- Choose the Permanent Unlock type:
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
After Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S6 will work with
Also any where in the world with any Supported Carrier
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Samsung Galaxy S6 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S6 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.